Monday, December 14, 2009

The Scrappiest # 43 Meets Sweet Cheri

Sketch #43 at The Scrappiest went up today, and I think you're really going to like it! Take a look.



Oh me, isn't that Ca-UTE? I love the four tags in the background, the little embellie clusters, and all that glorious white space. Here's my version.

Party Girls: My mother-in-law, my sister-in-law, and I were acting silly before heading out for my sister-in-law's bachelorette party. It was the beginning of a really fun night.







Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: Imaginisce Sweet Cheri; Small Butterfly Punch: Martha Stewart; Large Butterfly Punch: The Paper Studio; Chipboard Alphas: American Crafts Thickers; Flowers: Imaginisce; Bling: Doodlebug.

Ok, as of right now, there are NO entries for the December prize. None. Nada. Now, I know everyone is busy, but let's not let this fabulous sketch go to waste. Head on over to The Scrappiest, check out the rest of the design team ladies' amazing creations, and then scrap yourself a winner. I'll be looking for it. ;)