Thursday, December 17, 2009

So Long So Sketchy!

Today is my last reveal for So Sketchy. Sniff, sniff . . . Allison is shutting down the site at the end of the month. She's doing it in style, too! All month long, she's been posting sketches designed specifically for current and past Sistas. Today is my day. Here's what I did.

Fresh: My little guy LOVES to pick and eat oranges and satsumas from his MawMaw's trees. I don't mean one or two. No. Several. He ends up regretting it later, too. Poor guy. We try to keep him away from the oranges, but he's sneaky. And fast. Oh well, at least it's not candy.








Supplies: Patterend Paper, Die Cuts, Alphas: October Afternoon Farm Fresh; Pearls: Prima; Bling: Kaiser, Doodlebug.

Don't ya just love that large scallop shape on the right? Yep, straight from Allison's sketch. Do go by the blog and see the other sketches. You won't be disappointed.

Thanks, Allison! It's been such fun designing for So Sketchy. I'll miss ya!

4 comments:

Frances said...

Caaaa-ute Aphra! And that fella with his hat...what a hoot. I do love that line of paper and you work it so well!

Susan said...

Love this one! I, too, will miss So Sketchy! Allison is one talented artist!!

Wendy Smith said...

just divine..love those papers and what you have done with them!

Pamela said...

Love your layout!