Friday, December 18, 2009

Sweet Cheri Card and Tag Set

Imaginisce's "Sweet Cheri" line is lovely. Pink, purple, cream with a touch of blue. Cupcakes, hearts, and flowers. Even though it's the Christmas season, I can't stay away from the sweet stuff.

Sweetie Pie Card: Two pieces of patterned paper, a strip of ribbon, three flowers, and two stacked stickers. Sweet!



Cherrish Tag: More paper, cardstock, ribbon, flowers, and chipboard. To add a little more texture, I used some ribbon to make leaves for the flower.



Okay, back to Christmas. I'm having a tea party tomorrow, and my fancy hat is calling. See you soon!

4 comments:

Pamela said...

Awesome card and tag!!! :)

Shasta said...

Super cute!

Kat said...

just stumbled across your blog...and im so glad i did. i love these projects that you have made...you actually rally made me want to run out and get some of that paper...so mission accomplished for you!! :o)

Val said...

What an adorable card and tag!! And I love your idea of doing a birthday card book, very creative:)