Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Taking a Break from Christmas

I have put aside the red and green Christmas papers and the photos with Santa for just a bit, so I can play with Imaginisce's Sweet Cheri line. It is pink, red, purple, and cream and features hearts, cupcakes, love birds, chocolates, and cherries. Just perfect for all things sweet and lovely! Like this altered coupon folder that I made for my two boys.











Well, now that I've gotten a little jump on my Valentine's gifts, I better get back to Christmas . . . shopping, wrapping, baking. Oh, what fun!

11 comments:

Jessica said...

ohhhhh gosh Aphra that is so totally adorable! Your boys will love it!

HeatherC said...

Very cute Aphra! Great coupon holder.

~~Mia~~ said...

UM wow!! Great idea!!

Shasta said...

Looks scrumpcious!!

Michelle said...

This is really sweet!!! I love Imaginisce's products!!

Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!!! ~Michelle

morgansmom2000 said...

This is a great idea!

Jennifer
morgansmom2000@gmail.com

Jana Eubank said...

I love this project, Aphra!

Jennifer said...

This is so cute! Such an awesome gift idea!

Lan said...

What a cute cute idea! I love all the coupon notes.

Leah said...

So cute!!

sarah said...

i LOVE this. i need to make one of these! :)

hugs,
sarah.