Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Worth the Wait

October was my month to guest design over at Scrapperie Kit Boutique. Sandi put together some fabulous kits using Bo Bunny Gypsy and Kitchen Spice and SEI Moravia collections. I got to use the Spice of Life Extras kit. Due to some delays in product shipping, I just got the kit last week, but it was WELL worth the wait. See!



I plan to create several layouts and a couple of cards with the kit and I'll share them as I get them done. I was in a hurry to put up this first one because all of Sandy's kits are on SERIOUS closeout prices HERE. The one pictured here is only $16.00. What a deal!

Last Kiss: My Sister-in-Law Charlotte and her husband Steve had their bachelor/bachelorette parties on the same night. This is them getting one last kiss before going out. Sweet! I used the backside of SEI Moravia paper and two sheets of Bo Bunny's Kitchen Spice. The alphas are Thickers, and the flower branch is Prima. And the design is Creative Scrappers sketch #84.







Off to scratch some things off my To Do list, so I can sit down at my scrappy table again tonight! Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

What an awesome kit and I LOVE this LO! Have fun creating and I can't wait to see what you come up with!