Thursday, January 21, 2010

Another One with Scooter

Imaginisce's Scooter's Vacation is such a fun line . . . the colors, paper flowers, sticker stackers, chipboard, ribbon, rub-ons. How could a girl go wrong?

Paradise Found





The camera paper, stickers, chipboard and ribbon were perfect for scrapping these school photos of my two year old. I didn't want to scrap them--since he didn't smile in a SINGLE picture--but this Imaginisce line changed my mind. I love it when that happens!

Had fun making some more I-Top brads, this time with paper. Speaking of the I-Top, Tim Holtz created a You Tube video using the I-Top brad maker and his Sticky Back canvas. WOW! You can see it HERE. Caution: You will want both of these products. LOL!

Ok, off to clean house, so I can sit at my scrapbook desk all night! My mind is reeling with ideas. See you soon!

6 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Wow another adorable and so pretty layout!!

Kat said...

great, great layout! i think its great that you decided to scrap those photos...they are very cute :-)

mustangkayla said...

I'm so glad that I found your blog! You create such incredible layouts! I slowly falling hard for that I-top. I've been trying to not want it, but you are making that VERY hard! ;)

mustangkayla said...

I just wanted to let you know that I posted a layout I did today using your sketch! I linked it to this/your blog! I hope thats okay! Thank you for all your inspiration!

Susan Longman said...

gorgeous layout Aphra...I love the one in a previous post ...first house ...that is toooo cool. ...gee you are a busy girl these days ...stunning work as usual :)

Melissa said...

stunning!