Friday, January 15, 2010

Imaginisce's CHA Releases **SUPER LONG POST**

Imaginisce has some fab-U-lous things happening for CHA. Five new collections. Three new brad daddies. And one new tool. But before I get to all of that, here's a little something that I made with one of the new collections, Lucy Bird. The colors are so bright and bold, just perfect for Spring.

Spring Banner: These papers brought to mind so many fun paper piecings that I decided to do them all for my banner. However, they were a bit top heavy so I had a hard time figuring out how to hang them. I may need to do some more tweeking on that. But I really LOVE each fun shape.



















You may remember seeing Scooter's Vacation here a couple of weeks ago. I'll have a layout with that collection in a couple of days. But just this week, Imaginisce revealed three more collections: Live Loud, To Love & Cherish, and Splash Dance.











As if that's not enough CHA goodness, Imaginisce is also introducing three new brad daddies--magnets, buttons, and badges--for the I-Top brad maker. Ladies, you WANT this tool. So versatile. So fun! Just ask Madge, that cutie patootie cartoon character who represents Imaginisce.






Wait, not done YET....Imaginisce is also releasing a NEW TOOL at CHA. It's a secret, sort of. All I'm saying is that it involves bling and it is HOT. Really, I can't say anything else but I am sure you will LOVE it!


I don't know about you, but that's all I can take for one post. Tee hee! Blog ya later!

7 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

What a cute banner!!! And WOW!!! on all the new Imaginisce!!! Fun stuff!

Jennifer said...

Love that Lucy Bird!! Your banner is so cute and is making me excited for spring! :)

Frances said...

I just love that banner...gonna be ca-ute in the foyer!

Jamie Harder said...

What yummy new product!!! I LOVE new release time:-) Your banner is FABULOUS!!!

mustangkayla said...

First of all, that banner is so stinkin' cute you need to sell a kit for it. Serioiusly...adorable!

I'm loving all of the new lines. But the name 'Brad Daddies' cracks me up! Just makes me giggle every time I read it!

Madge is a cutie patootie for sure!

Hot and Bling sound over the top to me! Can't wait to see what it is!

Jessica said...

Love your banner Aphra...too cute! I love those new lines...especially that LiveLoud..great for some boy pgs.! tfs and have a wonderful
Sunday!

sarah said...

that banner is sooooooooo SPRINGY -- i LOVE it! i esp love the tree you made and the clouds! it's making me wish it was springtime already. ;)

hugs,
sarah.