Saturday, January 23, 2010

Lucy Bird Easter Layout

Imaginisce's Lucy Bird collection just beckons Spring! And I don't know about you, but I am ready for Spring.

Easter Goodies

Not only do I love the bright colors and fun embellies in this collection, but I also LOVE the packaging. It is a tone-on-tone dotted yellow. My butterfly punches and rub-on tag are both created from this packaging. What a treat!

At some point, I will put these new Imaginisce goodies aside and scrap something else. We'll see! See you soon.

11 comments:

Frances said...

Those circles are just perfect...sweet layout!

mustangkayla said...

So sweet! I love all the circles and butterflies!

Kat said...

wow! gorgeous layout! i can see why you like that paper so much!

Jana Eubank said...

Love the circles, butterflies and happy colors, Aphra! Everything you make feels so happy! LOVE it!

Glynis said...

Very Cute!! Love the colours, and your use of butterflies and circles. This inspires me to finish a couple of easter layouts I've been sitting on. TSF :O)

Liz Qualman said...

Just yummy. Love what you did with the LB collection.

Amy Coose said...

Just gorgeous, Aphra! Hey, will you shoot me an email, I have a ? for you.

Staci said...

this is wonderful! your punched butterflies are the perfect addition!

Jamie Harder said...

I love the pink, blues and yellow...YUM!! Such a fun page Aphra, I LOVE it!!

Wendy Hackney Baisden said...

as usual your page is great :)

Jessica said...

love those colors, the butterflies are fantastic and adorable pics of your little guy!