Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Magnetizing!

Imaginisce has just released some magnetic brad daddies for the I-Top. The design team made some fun little projects that are posted in the Imaginisce gallery HERE. For my project, I created a Travel Tic-Tac-Toe game using the Sweet Cherie line.



Since Sweet Cheri is Imaginisce's Valentine line, I made my little Tic-Tac-Toe game resemble a box of chocolates complete with paper cups for the magnets. Oh, and that big heart on the lid is made from packaging. All of Imaginisce's packages coordinate with the colors of the different lines. How fabulous is that?

Stay tuned for more projects from Sweet Cheri over the next couple of weeks.

Blog ya later!

7 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

Oh, my gosh!!! What an adorable presentation!!! :D :D :D Love those magnetized "chocolates". :D :D :D

~~Mia~~ said...

Very cool gf!!!!!! Lovin' that fun idea!

Jennifer said...

This is just so sweet!! This would make such a sweet Valentine's gift for some lucky little girl!! :)

euphoria said...

so stinkin' ADORABLE!!! Love this idea!!

Stacey Michaud said...

so adorable! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving some love! It means so much!

Colleen said...

Very creative and so darn cute!

Heather Bares said...

that is so cute!!!