Tuesday, January 19, 2010

MORE Beach Pictures

What's a girl to do when she goes on vacation to the beach and takes 287 photos? I mean, seriously, all 287 of them are fabulous. And I'm not biased, of course.

And the reason I pulled them out again? Imaginisce's Scooter's Vacation, of course.
Paradise Found




My favorite part of this layout is the rub-on circle. I have trouble with rub-ons, and I just love how this came out. A close second are the brads covered with pieces of denim from an old pair of my toddler's blue jeans. Oh, and let's not forget about that cute chain attaching my little luggage tags. It's leftover from some old chipboard.

I'm scrapping again tonight, via conference call with my friend Frances, so hopefully I'll be back soon with some more fun Imaginisce projects! Until then, take care!

10 comments:

Erin Bassett said...

Great layout! I love how you did the rub-on circle!! :)

Jennifer said...

I LOVE that rub-on circle!! Wonderful embellishments!! What a cute line!!

Jessica said...

unlike me who goes to the beach and takes 200+ pics and only 2 come out good...lol

adorable pg. and perfect pics! i love the fact that you and Frances conference scrap..that is so awesome!

mustangkayla said...

What an incredible layout! Wowza.....I adore that word circle and your embellies! I would be extatic if I had an ounce of your talent!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Absolutely precious!!!!
Luzma

Marielle said...

Girl,that rub on circle is awesome ! !!!

Susan said...

Oh Aphra, I love these layouts. I think my fav is "Paradise Found" Now, i NEED some of that new line!!!

Lori said...

LOVE the denim covered i-tops!!!

SaraCarling said...

I *heart* your word circle. I looked at and thought, did imaginisce make one of those. And then I realized that you're just super creative & thought outside the box. Love your layout & your use of embellishments. Plus, I can never get enough of good use of white space. :)

Michelle said...

Imaginisce is going to get me in big trouble at home!! LOL I love the new lines!! I am liking that I top too!! How fun to scrap with Frances via conference call... I hope you two had a fun night!! :D