Saturday, January 9, 2010

One Last Ride

Well, after the gifts were ripped open, the ham nice and glazed, the decorations boxed up, and the children amazed, I had time to sit down at my scrapbooking spot and finish creating with the design team goodies I got. Tee hee! Here's two more layouts with the Collage Press Joyride that Lisa from Right at Home Scrapbooking sent me.



Merry Christmas: Yet again, I made a scalloped circle with punched 1" circles. To make it a little different and to bring in some brown, I zig zag stitched around it. Fortunately, the chipboard set came with a title and those cute clouds and airplane. All I did was add some dashed lines around the clouds to make them pop a little.



Flurry of Fun: Collage Press chipboard sheets are fabulous! I just popped these snowflakes off the sheet and then sprinkled them throughout this layout. Add a few threaded buttons, a tag, four circles, and a title and you end up with a fun snow page. I love all the white space on this layout. It lets the Bo Bunny dotted swiss cardstock really shine!

That's all I've got for today! Hope to be back real soon with projects that'll make you swoon.

Ok, seriously, no more rhymes. Blog ya later!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

LOVE these LO's Aphra!! I love that little border on the second LO with the 3 circles and journaling spot!! I have to scraplift that for sure! ;) That is the cutest little mini snowman that I have ever seen!!

Helen said...

Love YOUR L/O'S Aphra! They are so special! Thanks for the inspiration!

Jamie Harder said...

Wonderful layouts Aphra!!! I just love that airplane:-)

Jessica said...

totally adorable layouts!

mustangkayla said...

What great layouts! Just love your design on the second one!