Saturday, January 30, 2010

Early Spring Cleaning

Outside, buds are appearing, the sun is shining more regularly, and the air is a bit less chilly. Do you feel it? I do. And I am embracing it wholeheartedly. Notice the design team area of my sidebar? I did a little Spring cleaning to make way for a new venture, which I'll be teasing you with for a couple of weeks until I can reveal all the details. The first sneak is posted HERE.

One of the design teams that I said farewell to was The Scrappiest sketch challenge blog by Liz Chidester. LOVE her sketches and all the fun gals over HERE. I'll surely miss them and will continue to use her sketches, such as this layout with sketch #49.

Easter Morning: These Easter photos from 2009 have been in my photo bucket for a while. The Studio Calico Homefront kit that Liz sent was just perfect. The yellow paper really made me feel like scrapping Easter. Those woodgrain alpha stickers didn't hurt either. Oh, and do you see my new Martha Stewart butterfly punch. Got that for Christmas. Thanks, Mom!





Thanks for stopping by. And please stay tuned as I reveal more about my new venture!

8 comments:

Julie Bonner said...

Sounds exciting Aphra!! Love this layout - I haven't played with my Homefront goodies yet & I just got the Anthology collection yesterday - I have to find time to play with them!!!

Michelle said...

Ah... sorry Aphra, I don't feel less chilly!!! It's cold here! Cold I tell ya! I am so very jealous!! We won't see buds and less chilly weather until atleast mid April!!! I can't wait to see your new ventures. I love your Easter page.. it is very spring-y! :)

Jennifer said...

Well Aphra, you are full of mystery!! Can't wait to find out what your news will be! Love your easter LO! I LOVE the Home Front collection! Buds!!??!! In my neck of the woods that doesn't happen until May. :(

Erica912 said...

Sounds very exciting Aphra! I wondered where your LO's were on the DT reveals for The Scrappiest.

I can't wait to be teased some more :)

Melissa said...

This is way to exciting, I am stalking your site with excitment! hehe. Love this page too, it's so adorable!

mustangkayla said...

Such a tease! lol...Can't wait to find out more about your new venture!

Jamie Harder said...

ok...very intriguing:-) Do tell....

Cute layout - the butterflies are adorable and I love that collection!!!

Jessica said...

really fabulous pg. love the colors and those butterflies! i am excited to hear about your new venture!