Sunday, February 21, 2010

How about a little something scrappy?

Seems like forever since I actually posted a layout or other creation. I finally finished this altered frame using Imaginisce's Lucy Bird and my Slice.

Altered Frame: I went a little crazy cutting flowers out of all the different patterns of paper. FUN! And for the centers, I created some more of these fun spiral flowers. To finish it off, I added ribbon around the outside of the frame along with a punched border around the edge. I love the bright colors!






Thanks for stopping by! Be back soon with Paper Poppy layout sneaks. Eeek!!!

10 comments:

Juliana said...

This is totally adorable!

Nicole Nowosad said...

that frame and those flowers are amazing!!! you are talented girl!

Frances said...

This is sooo pretty Aphra! I just love the flowers...where's the crackle paint? LOL!

mustangkayla said...

What an incredible altered frame! Yowza...looks fabulous! I CANNOT wait to see your layouts using your kit!

Kristine said...

i LOVE THIS!!!

Erica912 said...

Super cute as usual Aphra!! Love the colors as well, ah I just love it all :)

Beatriz Farquhar Guzman said...

this is soooo cute!!!! You keep rocking! Just love the colors and all the details. Another winner!

Melissa said...

Beautiful, I adore the colour combo...and those flowers are so cute.

Susan Longman said...

love the layered flowers ...beautiful :)

prashant said...

flowers are amazing!!! you are talented
1001 how 2