Wednesday, February 10, 2010

No More Sneaking Around

So my patient bloggy friends, I am finally ready to quit teasing you with sneak peeks and give you ALL the details. Ready?

Ok, the new "venture" that I've been hinting at is this.

I decided that 2010, the year that I turn 40, is the year to step out of the box, take a risk, and make it happen! So, of course, I started a scrapbook kit company. LOL!

Anyway, my kits will feature the latest scrapbook products mixed with vintage, handmade, and custom embellishments all at an affordable price.

While you're waiting for the first kit to be revealed HERE at the website on March 1st, please do pop in at the blog HERE for some fabulous giveaways! To be eligible for the first giveaway, all you have to do is follow the blog. Easy peasy, right? Good. Now scoot.

17 comments:

Louise Williams said...

congrats on the new venture! the website looks great and I'll definitely be keeping an eye on it!

Melissa said...

This is so fabulous, Aphra. I am so happy for you, this is a wonderful venture and way to ring in 2010 doing something you love(and are so amazingly talented at).

Juliana said...

WOW! It all looks so awesome Aphra! The blog, the website, the logo! I wish you all the best with this adventure!!!

HUGS!!!

Jamie Harder said...

How exciting for you!!!! I wish you heaps of success!!! You are an amazingly talented and I look forward to your new venture!! Now I am off to check it out.....:-)

Jennifer said...

Congratulations Aphra!! How exciting!! Hey, my guess was right!! :) I'm off to check out your site!!

Erica912 said...

SO EXCITING!!
I can't wait to see your first kit reveal!!

Jessica said...

eeek! I am so excited for you! I wish you well and look forward to seeing your kits!

Jessica said...

ohh and love the kit name and the website...very cute!

Tracy said...

Oh Aphra, what exciting news!!! Well done on taking the BIG STEP ... I will support my fellow "Imaginisce Dt-er" for sure ...

BTW, I am already a Follower ...

WOOOOHOOOO for you ...

Love, Tracy G

mustangkayla said...

Wahoo! I'm so excited for you! I'm going to go post about it on my blog!

mustangkayla said...

Oh, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the idea of hand made and unique embellies for your kits!

Ilene said...

Good for you. Good luck! Love your work so I can't wait to see the kit.

Lindsay said...

Wow, Aphra! You are amazing girl! Congrats to you and good uck on your new venture! I am off to check out the blog! :)

Liz Chidester said...

Oh my gosh Aphra!! Your site is soo cute!!
Can't wait to see those kits!

Zoe said...

oh thats fabulous news Aphra. Wish you all the best with it.

Rbarakat said...

COngrats Aphra thats awesome! Can't wait to see your new kits!

Liz said...

How exciting Aphra - you are going to be so busy. Lots of luck on this venture :)