Friday, March 5, 2010

The Full Monty

Well, apparently, you scrappy people did not want to see just a little peek. You wanted to see the full monty. Tst. . .tst. . .naughty scrappy people. LOL!

4 of a Kind: Glimmer misted Kraft cardstock--one of my new favorites. Love the repetition of the number four . . . on the card, on the butterflies, with the chipboard ducks. I used a variety of paper handmade paper flowers on this one. I'll be discussing those in detail at the Paper Poppy blog later in the month.




Always and Forever: It's rare that I have a photo of my husband and me to scrap. My nine-year-old snapped this one. Good job, hun? Teach 'em young my friends. I love, love, love the Jenni Bowlin banner stickers that came in the kit. They make a fun little title. My favorite little touch on this one is the Jenni Bowlin tiny circle alphas on the green buttons. They say A and J, our initials. Awww....sweet.




Yard Boys: I love how well the Cosmo Cricket paper blends with the Jenni Bowlin paper. Happy colors! I painted the Cosmo Cricket chipboard alphas to match the yellow in the paper. Never enough yellow.




Ok, now on to my favorite projects. The cards. Yeah, I know, not usually a card person, but I went gaga over the Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety chipboard that came in the Add-on. Too stinkin' CA-ute! And those corny titles? Well, I have no excuse. They just make me laugh.









Well, now that I've bared it all. . . oh, wait, not quite . . . Frances and Liz have some AMAZING projects posted in the Design Team Gallery over at Paper Poppy. Please go take a peek HERE.

We'll be sharing lots of tips and techniques over at the Paper Poppy Kit Co blog for the rest of the month. There will even be challenges and contests and prizes. Stop by. We'd love to see you.

20 comments:

Laurel said...

Oh my fabulous, just fabulous!

Michelle said...

Great pages, Aphra!! I really LOVE the titles on your cards.. they made me laugh, especially with the tomato and corn!! Very cute!!! LOL

Laina Lamb said...

Aphra,

I just wanted to tell you I love what you put together for your first kit. Great colors! Hope it is a sell out for you.

If you are ever looking for Guest Designers, please consider me. I would love the chance to work with you and your vibrant kits!

Good luck!
Laina Lamb
hipmama2@oh.rr.com
http://lifeonthelamb.blogspot.com/

PS I tried to leave this in the "contact us" form on the site, but it kept giving me an error code. Don't know if it was on my end but wanted to let you know in case any customers are trying to contact you.

Beatriz Farquhar Guzman said...

These pages and cards are adorable!!!! You are awesome.... can't wait to get my kit!!!!! Happy Friday!

Susan said...

Love, love, love these Aphra! I can't wait for my kit to arrive!!

Jessica said...

love every single bit of your projects Aphra...those cards are so darn cute! I am so happy to see how successful your business is already...way to go!!!

Robyn Schaub said...

Honestly...I love your corny titles! Receiving any of those cards would make me smile (in a happy "aaawwww" kinda way). And the layouts are amazing as usual. Yellow is my new fave accent color.

Jamie Harder said...

FAB - U - LOUS!!!!!!! Love the kit and I LOVE what you did with it!!!

Lydia said...

Aphra!!! I love your cards, did you think up those little sentiments. GIRL YOU ROCK!! Love the layouts to!!

mustangkayla said...

My goodness Aphra! Your layouts and cards ROCK! You should email Lindsay or Julie at Cosmo Cricket and link them up to your cards and layouts and kits! Seriously....do it or I will! haha! ;) FABOO work and kit!

Lan said...

Fabulous reveal! Love your layouts and the kits have awesome embellishments. Gotta get me some of that alpha.

Jennifer said...

So exciting to see the DT reveal today!! Love your takes, as usual! :) There is such great inspiration in the gallery and I can't wait to get started on the kit! :)
The photo taken by your eldest son is amazing!! Good for him. Maybe he is a budding photographer!!

Melissa said...

Ohhhhh. what gorgeous projects. Im still giggling over "Let's Ketchup" hehehe, adorable!
I'm off to stalk my mailman...hehe

Frances said...

Lovin them all! But that card set is a hoot!

Nicole Nowosad said...

Your pages are great!! I jsut adore those banners!!!!! Looks like a great kit!!

Kat said...

cute, cute projects...i love your cards...especially the "let's ketchup" one. it may be corny, but i absolutely adore it!!

Melinda Spinks said...

Aphra... you have seriously used the product to its full making some gorgeous projects. I just love the little cards and their super cute titles. Congrats!

Juliana said...

WOW! You seriously ROCKED this kit Aphra! Love all of these projects!!!

piradee talvanna said...

these pages are amazing... love everything from the combination of elements, the colors, the design.. everything!!

absolutely a great kit! and congrats again on the kit club :)

Raechelle said...

fantastic layouts and cards... your style is so fun and pretty! Great kit!