Saturday, March 27, 2010

Howdy Neighbor

Hope you are enjoying some beautiful spring weather. We sure are. Mild, sunny, breezy. LOVE it! And since it is the first day of Spring Break, I am hoping to get to enjoy plenty of it.

Here's a little project I made to wrap the door prizes for my neighborhood's Spring Fest.






The bag is a plain brown lunch sack that I trimmed down about 3" with my pinking sheers. The die cuts are from my Making Memories Slice Spring cartridge. Each one is cut at 4" from a piece of Martha Stewart paper. Then I dug into my stash of buttons and brads to finish them off. Quick and easy and CA-UTE!

Thanks for stopping by. I'll be back soon with some layouts from my Paper Poppy April kit!

7 comments:

Judith said...

Spring time cuteness x

mustangkayla said...

Those are so darn cute! I was just thinking this morning that I should make something for my neighbors to introduce myself! Thanks for the inspiration!

Teri said...

These are super cute, Aphra! What a sweet way to celebrate spring. I am so excited for spring! It's a beautiful day here, but there's still snow on the ground. I hope you enjoy your spring break! Can't wait to see what you make with your April kit! :)

chelemom said...

These are so stinking cute!!!!

Jennifer said...

Aphra, These little bags are soooo sweet! Love the kraft look and those cute tags.

An Zeelmaekers said...

love it.....they are amazing

Melissa said...

adorable!!!!