Wednesday, March 31, 2010

In My Neighborhood

We had hoola-hooping, a limbo contest, a sweet walk, musical chairs, an egg hunt, hamburgers, a balloon man, friendly neighbors, and wonderful memories. All because a group of ladies in my neighborhood decided to organize a Spring Fest. It was fantastic!








Just so you know, that balloon fish survived just long enough for me to snap a picture. When it popped, I heard the pain it caused the balloon man who had just blown it up.

Thanks for letting me share!

11 comments:

Beatriz Farquhar Guzman said...

Aphra... how fun! Those days are precious and to be kept forever in your hearts. I can't wait to be a grandma!!!!!! Happy Wednesday!

Michelle said...

How fun!!! Our neighborhood doesn't do stuff like that.. too bad too, because there are a ton of kids.. would be fun!
Hope you have a Happy Easter weekend!

mustangkayla said...

How fun is that? What a great neighborhood to live in!

mustangkayla said...

Oh, and a Happy Easter Weekend to you too!

Frances said...

I just love these pics...it looks like soooo much fun!! Can't wait to see some layouts!

Jamie Harder said...

Looks like a blast! Those balloons are AMAZING:-)

Lydia said...

love them google eyes great snap shots Aphra!!

Melissa said...

What fun! I think I need to relocate. I hardly even know my neighbors!

Jennifer said...

Aww, what a great idea!! That is what neighbourhoods need to do. :) Must have been really fun for all the children! LOVE these happy pictures and that balloon hat was terrific! Your boys both look so happy!

Teri said...

Awww! That's so much fun! Awesome! :)

~Sasha Farina~ said...

how i wish we have spring fest, and hey.. balloons are not meant to last forever. glad you got a picture.