Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Live LOUD CD Holder

I've been waiting for a chance to use my Bind-It-All that my husband got me for Christmas. The right project has just not come along. Well, at least not one that would make me dig out the directions and figure out how to use the contraption. I am sooooo not an instruction manual kind of gal. But the other night while creating a layout with Imaginisce's new Live LOUD collection, it hit me. A CD Holder. Yep, I was inspired enough to use the machine. And oh my gosh . . . I LOVE IT!!!




That's all I've got today. Thanks for stopping by!



10 comments:

Melissa said...

This is so adorable, Aphra. Lovvve the front page and the little robot, awesome!!!!

mustangkayla said...

I love it too! It's so stinkin' cute and so darn creative! Love it!

sarah said...

ADORABLE!!!! but you know that... cuz i told you and the rest of the imaginisce team that! hehe. :)

hugs,
sarah.

Jennifer said...

What a great idea!!! This is sooo cute. Your son is a lucky fellow to have it!! :)

Juliana said...

how cool is this!!!! love it girl!!!

Tracy said...

THis is GORGEOUS, Aphra ... love it!!

Love, Tracy G

Laina Lamb said...

This is adorable! I need to get my Bind it All back out and make one too!

Raechelle said...

this is really cute!

Teri said...

Aphra, thanks so much for stopping by to comment on my LO from the SOS sketch! I love this little project - what a great idea! Where did you get the sleeves? Can you buy them individually, or did you take them out of a regular CD "book"? This would be so great to hold the DVDs I use in class. By the way, when I was clicking over here from your Blogger profile, I noticed that "The Breakfast Club" is one of your favourite movies - my non-academic grade 10s study this one as a screenplay! :)

Jamie Harder said...

This is so freaking awesome!!!!!