Monday, March 8, 2010

Livin' LOUD

Imaginisce's new Live LOUD line is rockin' my scrappy world. I just love all the boy colors and music theme. With a house full of Guitar Hero lovin' boys, I am set to scrap for a while. Here's two projects that I whipped up this weekend.

Wii Rock: My oldest sings and my youngest bangs on the drum (even though he's not really playing) and I wear ear plugs and smile. Tee hee! I'm loving that all the papers are two sided, so there are plenty of busy and neutral of patterns for building the page. And the retro vibe of these papers is a lot of fun, too. For my alphas, I peeled the top off some old Lil Davis chunky chipboard and then covered them with vintage music paper. Tombow sent us some fabulous Liquid Glue that made altering my alphas a snap.







Rock Ur BDay: I created this rockin' card for my son's friend's birthday. I die cut the stars using my Sizzix and some of the packaging. Easy, but cute!


Well, that's all I have to share for today. Some quick reminders before I go: (1) Paper Poppy March kits are just about sold out. Don't miss out. Get yours HERE. (2) Paper Poppy Altered Alphas challenge ends on March 17th. See HERE for details and to enter.

See ya soon!

9 comments:

Laurel said...

I LOVE these projects Aphra!

Jamie Harder said...

Those papers are so made for Guitar Hero fans!!! Love the layout and what a fabulous card too:-)

mustangkayla said...

What super fun layouts! Fab work! I was SO hoping to get this months kit and play along with the challenge. We are moving this weekend and have spent the last week cleaning, painting and doing odds and ends to the new house and now I gotta finish up packing so I can be ready for DH who is taking Thurs and Frid. Off to actually move us! Anywho....FAB work Aphra! I'm a HUGE fan of yours!

Jennifer said...

Love these projects! Such cute papers and perfect for your sweet photos. I love how the alphas turned out. I'm planning on working on the challenge today!

Jana Eubank said...

These are so cute!!! You rock the Imaginisce! I love the way you layer and I love the black and white Dymo label journaling with these papers!

Liz said...

Super cute Aphra! Love the note page with the Livin Loud. TFS.

Beatriz Farquhar Guzman said...

Beautiful work and so fun to look at your precious cargo. Happy Monday!

Wendy said...

love the layout and the papers! can't wait to play with these! janet ordered some waaayyyy cute stuff today, i think you will like!

Lisa G. said...

GREAT stuff...I love the wii rock letters!!! lifting that idea for sure! ;) Thanks for the love on my blog!! YAY I am 150 follower on your blog! I love round numbers! xo