Tuesday, March 23, 2010

More Live LOUD Cards and Tombow Swap

This week Imaginisce and Tombow are having a blog swap, posting projects created with each other's products. The Imaginisce Design Team got a fabulous variety of Tombow products, adhesives and ink pens.

I haven't played with the pens yet . . . I have a date with them tonight! ;) But here are two cards that I made using the Tombow adhesives and Imaginisce's Live LOUD collection.











So, what is so special about Tombow adhesives? Well, their Adhesive Dots tape runner is just perfect for attaching ribbon. It glides on easily and doesn't grab the ribbon while rolling. As you can see, I really liked how well it worked . . . there's a LOT of ribbon here.

Another goodie is their Aqua Liquid Glue. It has a pen tip and a broad tip applicator. I used the broad tip applicator to attach white cardstock to plain chipboard for die cutting my stars. The applicator is perfect for spreading out the glue without any mess and it takes such a small amount to cover your surface. And it dried quickly without any bumps or ridges. Perfect!

Be sure to head over to both blogs and Facebook pages to see more projects AND for chances to win some of these fabulous products!

12 comments:

Frances said...

These are soooo cute! I just love how you finished off the inside of the card...I have never thought of that!

Teri said...

These are adorable, Aphra! How on earth do you keep up with so many design teams AND your own kit company? You are a machine! :)

sarah said...

wow!!!! awesome stuff aphra! :) gotta love our tombow stash! :)

Melissa said...

Love this card, I think stars are definitely one of my favorite for embellishments! Love it!

Glynis said...

Love this card Aphra! The layered stars are awsome. Always love stopping by to check out your stuff :O)

~Sasha Farina~ said...

girl!! you're amazing EVERY TIME!!! *hugs*

Jamie Harder said...

These cards ROCK!!!

Samantha said...

Congrats on the launch of your kit club Aphra, looks wonderful!

mustangkayla said...

Oh my word your cards are fantastic! So much fun!

Kat said...

LOVE those cards....my, how talented you are!

Beatriz Farquhar Guzman said...

These cards are fabulous!!!!! Great job, beautiful colors. Love them. Happy Wednesday!

Lindsay said...

I love all of those fabulous stars Aphra! TFS! :)