Thursday, March 25, 2010

Paper Poppy April Kit Pics and Pre-Order Details

FINALLY, I get to share the April kit with you. I've been oohing and aahing over all this scrappy goodness for a week or so now, and I just KNOW you're going to love it.

April Main: Spring Melody, $36.50


There are 10 patterned papers in this kit, 5 from Pink Paislee Bayberry Cottage and 5 from Basic Grey Green at Heart. Beautiful spring colors--pink, green, blue, yellow, plum, orange. Just perfect for scrapping your spring events--including Easter, St. Patrick's Day, Mother's Day, Spring Portraits--and those everyday photos. And, yes, it works for boys, too!


The kit also includes LOTS of embellishments: a full package of Basic Grey Nook and Pantry chip alphas, Scenic Route chipboard flowers, and Basic Grey sticker pops; a Maya Road chipboard keychain; 3 Pink Paislee journal spots; 1 Pink Paislee Artisan Elements sticker; 1 vintage music card; 2 sheets of vintage music paper; 2 Basic Grey clips; 6 Maya Road stick pins; 12-15 Basic Grey buttons; 1 Prima stamp; 1 Pink Paislee pleated ribbon; 4 pipe cleaners; 6 Pink Paislee brads; 15" of May Arts black/white wide gross grain ribbon.


April Project Kit: Chipboard Banner, $12.50


I am SOOOO excited to offer you this amazing add-on. Not only is the price fabulous, but just look at the contents. You get one package of Melody Ross chipboard banners, 10 in a package; one package of Melody Ross stacked chipboard flowers, 6 in a package; and a pack of Scenic Route Clover chipboard alphas. Just perfect for making a spring banner!

April Add-On: Scenic Route Clover Chipboard Alphas, $2.00

I LOVE Scenic Route chipboard alphas, and this Spring green color coordinates beautifully with this AND next month's kit. These are almost impossible to find, so I thought I'd put plenty of these in the store. It's like getting two sets of alphas for the price of one because you can use the square piece as well as the letter itself. And at $2.00, they're a steal!

OK, so now that you're dying to get your hands on this kit, you can pre-order it by e-mailing me at millibo1009@yahoo.com telling me what you would like to order. I will send you an invoice that you complete through PayPal. Be sure to let me know if you have a voucher in the store, so I can apply your discount. And remember that you only pay shipping ONCE no matter how many add-ons you buy!

Preorders will ship on Wednesday, March 31st, which means all you sweet ladies in Canada won't have to wait longer than everyone else to get your kit and get in on the fun! And we have LOTS of great stuff lined up for April.

For one thing, our AMAZING April guest designer . . . Juliana Michaels! Eeek....prepare to be inspired!

3 comments:

Liz Chidester said...

Ooh, I love this kit!!

Beatriz Farquhar Guzman said...

I already placed my order! Aphra, it is gorgeous! Your taste for kits is amazing!!!!!Happy Thursday!

mustangkayla said...

YUMMY! Lovin' the kit!