Sunday, May 9, 2010

My Little Shoebox Wreath

As soon as the first hint of Spring arrives, I am ready to deck the halls with grapevine wreaths and pastel colors. This year I decided to combine my love for Spring home decor with my love for scrapbooking. The result? This Home Tweet Home wreath made with a variety of My Little Shoebox goodies.










Aren't those colors delicious? I had such a good time mixing and matching all the different My Little Shoebox lines that I've been able to get my hands on. Pure bliss, I tell ya!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day.

9 comments:

Erica912 said...

Love this!! I just recently got my hands on some MLS for the first time and love it!!

Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day Aphra :)

Kat said...

such a neat project, aphra!

sarah said...

cuteness!! :) great idea.

hugs,
sarah.

Zoe said...

I've been looking for some MLS hard to find in Canada.

Beautiful project. Love it

Beatriz Farquhar Guzman said...

Happy Mother's Day Aphra! Thanks for sharing this beautiful wreath, gorgeous work as always. Hugs!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

heyy.. sell them on etsy! those are so so pretty!

Lisa said...

Adorable pennant banner!!!

mustangkayla said...

It's adorable!

Melinda Spinks said...

Just gorgeous Aphra, love how you've combined the different collections, it all ties in beautifully! Your home will look so bright and cheerful... all set for Spring.