Monday, May 3, 2010

Soup's On

I've been dying to crack open my Jillibean Soup Egg Drop Soup collection for a while now. I finally got the chance this past week. Yum!

His Yellow Blanket: My son was so cute in his new Easter outfit, and he even smiled sweet for the camera. Unfortunately, he was holding his yellow blanket. He has gotten so attached to it that we can barely get it away from him to wash it. So, this layout ended up focusing on his blanket attachment rather than Easter.


Those CA-UTE little clay pins are precious! Made by none other than Stephanie Hart, owner of My Little Bit of Whimsy. If you haven't been to her shop, you should really go take a peek. She has some of the sweetest handmade stick pins and buttons. The perfect touch to your layout. I LOVE how well the bunny and carrot stick pins coordinate with this Jillibean Soup paper.

Thanks for stopping by today! I'll be posting my Paper Poppy May layouts on Wednesday. Hope to see you then!

11 comments:

Melanie Stanczyk said...

So cute!! I can't wait to see your layouts for the Paper Poppy kit, that kit is super cute!

Teri said...

This is such a sweet layout, Aphra! I'd love to know how you did those geometric flowers, too! :)

mustangkayla said...

What a sweet layout! Those pins are very cute! Your son is adorable!

Kat said...

this is a really cute layout!!

Jennifer said...

Oh, a smile from Ethan!!! Just so sweet!! Love this LO and those flowers are great!! The butterflies with the tied ribbons are so cute.

Lydia said...

Wow, wow, wow , Aphra this totally rocks I love what you have done with the whole thing, jam packed with sensational ideas!!

Nicole Nowosad said...

super cute page!!!!

julie said...

Just adorable Aphra & LOVE that bunny stick pin :)

Kathy Martin said...

Oh my what a wonderful page! Great design and I love that pic! :)

Stephanie said...

Love that layout Aphra!!!!! Thanks so much for the link ;)

xo

Jill said...

Love it Aphra! Thanks for sharing! So much going on and it's absolutely adorable!

Jill Yegerlehner
Jillibean Soup