Monday, June 21, 2010

Banners and Baseball

This week at The Paper Poppy, we're showing you our last projects created from our June kit "Little Miss Sunshine." Sniff. Sniff. We have loved her so. (Don't pout too much. The July kit is AMAZING!)

At the Ballpark: This baseball season was all about entertaining my three year old while still trying to catch of glimpse of my nine year old. These pictures are my little guy eating M&Ms and coloring. Eating and playing. That's what it took. LOL!










So, are you sick of banners yet? I know I'm sure not. Especially if I change them up a bit. On this layout, I cut small triangles from a sheet of Lily Bee, pop dotted them onto the page, and added black buttons in between. LOVE all that texture!

Stars. Another staple for scrapping boys. I attached the red and white polka dot paper to a piece of thin cardboard and then used my Sizzix to cut out a set of stars. Each one got finished off with a Lily Bee chipboard flower and a yellow button. With floss, of course.

Well, that's it for me today! Stay tuned for the rest of the week. Lydia, Frances, and Liz saved their best for last.

7 comments:

Melinda Spinks said...

Too funny... I have the same trouble trying to keep my little man occupied whilst trying to catch a glimpse of his older sister playing soccer.
Love the banner, I've yet to try this on a layout but will have to soon. Beautiful layout Aphra!

Juliana said...

This is so adorable! Your little man and the LO!!!

Monique said...

No I'm not sick of banners yet!! (can't stop using them myself!). Love this layout of yours; great title work!

Lydia said...

Me neither, I am loving this whole banner thing, I resisted for so long now I am not sure why!!! Great layout Aphra, adorable!!

erin said...

oh, how stinkin cute!!~

iza said...

love this lo.the bright fun colors,n the banner too..

Suzanne said...

This is too cute! I love all the colors, and the banner too!