Sunday, June 13, 2010

My First CS Reveal!

Wooo hooo! Today is my first layout reveal at Creative Scrappers. Here's the sketch by Nicole Nowosad. LOVE it!


Easter Eggs: My cute little fellow all dressed up in his Easter best hunting for more than just eggs. Such fun! I chose American Crafts' Botanique line because of how well it matched my little man's clothes. And, hey, I don't need a whole lot more reason than that to scrap my boys in pink. Aside from flipping the sketch, I pretty much left it the way it was. If it ain't broke . . .



Be sure to stop by Creative Scrappers and see the rest of Team P's take on the sketch. *swoon* See you soon!

11 comments:

Melinda Spinks said...

Love it! Great take on the sketch Aphra. Beautiful use of papers, love the butterflies with their pearl centres and the papers do match your sons gorgeous little shirt and vest... too cute!

Melanie Stanczyk said...

Great sketch, awesome layout (as always!) Love the way the red looks with the kraft!

Michelle said...

This is beautiful, Aphra!!! I love the papers! Definitely giving this sketch a go!!

Kathy Martin said...

Darling page! :)

Jennifer said...

I love your take on the sketch, Aphra!!! I have to say that I was feeling pretty proud to be sitting next to YOU on that reveal this morning!! :) These AC papers are beautiful and I really like them against the kraft background. Such sweet photos of your little sweetie!! :)

Nicole Nowosad said...

i love it Aphra!!!! Super take on the sketch :)

Sarah said...

Lovely take! Great touch with the mist in the background!

Liz said...

Wonderful take on the sketch Aphra! Love the AC Botanique combined with the Kraft Paper. Awesome work!

Stephanie said...

Beautiful Aphra!!! Loving those butterflies :)

hugs
Steph

mustangkayla said...

What a fantastic layout!

Tanya Tahir said...

so gorgeous, love the colours and the butterflies!!