Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Simply Delighted

Yesterday, I got a call from Renee. Of Simply Renee. Owner of Clip It Up. You know, manufacturer of some amazing scrapbook organizational products. Anyhoo, I made their Project Design Team! So excited to be a part of this talented group.

Project Design Team
Aphra Bolyer (Woo hooo....that's me!)
Rhonda Van Ginkel
Tina McDonald
Lesley Langdon
Jenifer Cowles
Danielle Wycough

Organization Design Team

Bree Tetz
Carol Sheetz
Joan Liddle

We'll begin posting organizational ideas and scrapbook tips and techniques beginning July 14th HERE at the Simply Renee Inc blog. Be sure to pop in for lots of ways to simplify your scrappy life.

Oh, and speaking of simply delightful. Have you seen these two beauties by My Little Shoebox?



These are two of My Little Shoebox's new lines. Every other day they are being revealed at the blog HERE. You don't want to miss them because they are fabulous!!!
Well, I'm off to get my scrapbook room all cleaned up before its debut in blogworld. ;-)

8 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Congratulations!! I can't wait to work with you!! :)

Tina said...

Congrats Aphra! Love your work... looking forward to working with you!

Nicole Nowosad said...

Congrats Aphra! You rock!

Suzanne said...

Congrats to you!!!!!!!! Exciting!!!! Looking forward to your work with them(:

Julie Bonner said...

Congrats Aphra - that's AWESOME!!!

mustangkayla said...

Congrats!

Simply said...

We're so excited to have you on our team! Can't wait!

Cin Cin said...

Congrats on making SImply REnee! You are on FIRE, Lady!! :)