Sunday, July 18, 2010

Another Apple Cider Layout

With temperatures soaring into the 100s here in the South, scrapping with Imaginisce's new Apple Cider line really makes me yearn for Fall. The colors are beautiful and there are sooo many embellishments to choose from.

Love This Boy




This photo is of my three year old when he was about one. I love that I finally got the right papers to scrap it. I was inspired by the backdrop to create the paper pieced cat tails. So easy.

I've had these burlap letters in my stash for a few years. Don't they match this paper perfectly? If you didn't have any burlap letters, you could cover some raw chipboard letters with material. That would be cute, too.

As for the blank journal spot? I plan to add some info about where my little guy went to school when this photo was taken. I've got to dig up the details first.

Have a happy Sunday!

9 comments:

Susan said...

Cute one Aphra! I love those paper pieced cattails.

Melinda Spinks said...

Aphra this is just the cutest and I absolutely love those burlap (hessian - Down Under) letters, I'm going to have to make some 'cause they are just brilliant and match the entire them perfectly.
You've rocked it again!

Juliana said...

this is so cute! I just love the little scene you created!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

This is beautiful but your son is adorable.... he gives the warmest and strongest hugs that I have ever, ever had!!!!!!!!!

Kathy Martin said...

Such a darling page! Love the title letters and the cat tails! :)

mustangkayla said...

So darn cute Aphra! Love the cat tales and critter!

Jamie Harder said...

This is so adorable!! Love those cattails!!!

Debbie said...

Absolutely adorable! Love the burlap letters. Can't wait until this paper is available to purchase!

Tanya Tahir said...

Oh wow, the burlap letters are gorgeous!! Where did you get them? I just love this layout so much. The colours are so rich and beautiful and your design is perfection!!!