Friday, July 16, 2010

Birthday Bash Crown

Just wanted to share another Imaginisce Birthday Bash project. This one I designed for my three-year-old's next birthday. Yeah, he just turned three, so four is almost a year away. But I just couldn't resist. This paper is perfect!

It's My Day Crown

The penant ribbon comes all premade, ready to be attached to your project. How convenient and cute! I added blue glam rocks to my scalloped circle with my i-rock!

My crown was inspired by Davinie Fiero's crown published in Creating Keepsakes in April 2009. You can find the article HERE.

Thanks for stopping by today! I'm off to finish up my projects for CHA. I'll be sharing some of those next Saturday. Eeek! So exciting!

8 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

Cute!!! :)

mustangkayla said...

How cute! Such a fun project!

Melinda Spinks said...

I loved this when I first saw it and I think it has remained my fave from the line... clever as always!

Kristine said...

GENIUS!!!

Marielle said...

this is freakin' cute !!! Have fun at CHA !!

erin said...

this is adorable, great job!

Jamie Harder said...

This is ADORABLE!!!!! LOVE it!!!

Suzanne said...

So smart!!!! LOVE this!! Your work is so inspiring!!!