Thursday, July 8, 2010

Blossoms and Barns

My Little Shoebox posted two more CHA sneaks, and I am giddy to get my hands on them. Seriously, there will be some cuteness overload in my scrapbook room after these papers land on my porch.

Harmony includes cherry blossoms, paper lanterns, fancy fans, and geisha girls. So sweet, yet exotic. And all the colors are typical My Little Shoebox goodness!

Simple Life might just be my favorite. I mean, look at that sheep. And the silo. Goodness gracious! I'm feeling the need to have a photo shoot out in the country. Just saying.

There are two more lines to be revealed. And then the designers' sneaks will begin. Small doses. That's all we can take at once. :) See ya soon!

8 comments:

Susan said...

Cuteness! I am going to NEED some MLS!

gottaluvboyz said...

Cute stuff!

Jennifer said...

These look great!! I love the lead up to CHA and all the fun sneaks!!

Sarah Mullanix said...

these look like so much fun, fabulous colors as always!!! can't wait to see the sneaks :)

sarah said...

major cuteness, aphra!! :) can't wait to get my hands on these papers.

hugs,
sarah.

Debbie said...

I'm with everyone else - so cute and colorful. Can't wait till I can buy them!

Jennifer said...

These lines look sooo yummy!!

Liz said...

OMGoodness - you have so much to look forward to!