Sunday, July 11, 2010

Creative Scrappers #112

Today is Creative Scrappers Sketch #112 reveal. I created the sketch, and I think it is a fun one. Lots of paper strips, stitching, and white space. Just perfect for using up some scraps.

For my take, I stuck pretty close to the sketch. The only change was the addition of a subtitle banner.

Summer Treat



As always, there is a TON of inspiration from the rest of the design team over at the blog. Hope you'll pop over and check it out. Oh, and check out the prize while you're there. It's a good one.

Happy Sunday to ya!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Just LOVE your sketch Aphra!!! Love your take on it too!! Such cute pics of your little guy.. this is perfect!!!

gottaluvboyz said...

LOVE the sketch and your layout rocks! He is super cute:)

gottaluvboyz said...

Oooops...I meant to say they are super cute:)

Kathy Martin said...

Goodness! LOVE the bright patterned papers you used with this sketch! Such a fun eye catching page! :)

Tanya Tahir said...

your sketch and layout are sensational!! I love how you added the banner. It was such a fun sketch to work with :)

SABRI said...

This layout is FANTASTIC!!!