Monday, July 12, 2010

Paper Poppy July Challenge

It's Challenge Week at The Paper Poppy. Wooo hooooo!!! This month's challenge is to use circles and at least two items from any Paper Poppy kit on your layout. Here's mine.

Up and Down

I used three circles to ground my hot air balloons and anchor my title. So many fun colors and textures to complement the papers.


And how about those alphas? Two. Yes, two are available this month. That's what you'll get between the main and add-on kits. My favorite is the glittered turquoise ones from American Crafts.


How much do you love that twisted burlap? Frances begged me to put some in a kit. When I saw it in purple, I just knew it had to be this month.

Link your layout up by July 25th in the sidebar for a chance to win an August Add-On. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see Danielle's take on the challenge. Love everything she does!

4 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

I LOOOOOVE your page, Aphra! And this one is a new fave! AWESOME!

Kim said...

absolutely amazing!!!! I so love your work Aphra...such fun designs and always full of color!

iza said...

hi aphra,
really love ur bright fun colors lo...look happy...

Tanya Tahir said...

such a gorgeous layout! I LOVE the hot air balloons xx