Sunday, August 22, 2010

Creative Scrappers and Pink Paislee

Creative Scrappers Sketch #118 is up! Woo hoo! Another great design by Kristine herself. LOTS of white space and a fun banner.


Bath Time Silleys: My kiddos think it is such a treat to get to take a bubble bath in the jet tub. It's a treat for me, too, because it sure is easier to get them nice and clean. And as soon as I pull out the camera, they start clowning around. I did get a couple of cute smiles.

Another collage photo from WalGreens. Five photos and still some white space on a one pager. Gotta LOVE that! And about that title? Yes, I know that the correct spelling is "sillies" but I really wanted to use that y. And since the page is about being silly, I felt perfectly justified to misspell my title. ☺

My 3D star is created using an awesome tutorial from Jana Eubank . [You can find it in her June 29th post.] She always has the most inspiring ideas, and this star is amazing. I bought a Fiskars embossing blade for my paper trimmer just so I could give her tutorial a try. It was super easy and I just LOVE the result. Thanks Jana!

These banners came with the ★ Pink Paislee Starlight ★ sticker sheet. They have texture and glitter to them. I layered them onto some maroon cardstock and then stuck them down.

I added some Turquoise Glimmer Mist, some more stickers, a couple of journal blocks, and some alphas. I did a little doodling to ground some of the elements, mostly the white background, and that was it. It is so much fun to dig in my stash!

The rest of the design team layouts are HERE and they are definitely worth seeing. Have a great Sunday!

6 comments:

Sandy Davis said...

Great layout, and love all the embellishments. Your star turned out great!

Glynis said...

Fun layout! I love the photo collage, such a great way to add multi photos. All the layers and embellis are fantastic. Thanks for the link to Jana's tutorial:O)

Luz Maria Bruna said...

What a fun and beautiful LO Aphra.
I love the big start!!
Luzma

Jennifer said...

Aphra, your take is stunning!!! Totally love everything about this and your use of this PP line! The star turned out terrific and loving these cute pictures of your boys!! :)

Teri said...

I love it, Aphra! THe colours are awesome and that photo collage is great! You inspired me to find something similar when I was last printing pictures, but alas, they start at $9.99 here! I think I'll cut down my own photos for that price! LOL Yours looks awesome!

Stacey Michaud said...

Creative Scrappers and Pink Paislee...two of my favorite things! Love the layout!