Sunday, August 8, 2010

Hi Ho Cheerio!

Today I have a cute picture, a simple sketch, and some lovely Pink Paislee to share. The photo is my son proudly eating his breakfast creation--strawberry toast topped with Cheerios. My toast topped with his Cheerios. That boy's a mess. The sketch is #116 by Creative Scrappers that just went up this morning. And the paper and embellishments are from Pink Paislee's 365 Degrees line.



There are so many things to love about this sketch. The circles. The white space. The scalloped title area. Yet, I struggled. I think I was trying to hard to stick to the sketch just the way it is, but that didn't work for me. I needed to use a vertical photo, and I wanted to add lots of paper. So I did. And I love how it came together.

Top of the Morning to Ya






Oh, and I did thrown in some Jenni Bowlin Red Trim Cardstock Alphas and Banner Stickers. The colors worked so well with the Pink Paislee line.

Please be sure to go on over to Creative Scrappers and check out the rest of the team's reveal. So many talented ladies to inspire you. And the prize is always worth the trip!

Happy Sunday to ya!

4 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

What a darling page! Makes me smile! :)

Michelle said...

SO cute!!! I love what you did with the sketch, and Ethan's breakfast creation!! :)

Jamie Harder said...

Love the mix of the patterned papers!!! FABULOUS!! And it looks like a YUMMY breakfast...precious photo!!

Juliana said...

what a precious and adorable LO! Love how you color blocked the background!