Sunday, September 12, 2010

Farm Livin' Is the Life For Me

Well, it is when it's My Little Shoebox's Simple Life and all their CA-UTE sheep!

Love Ewe Card

This card features the backsides of the papers, a few more die cuts, some pieced leaves, a stamped border, brown chipboard alphas, and a sheep stamp. That sheep is too stinkin' cute. I don't know if you can tell from the photo, but he has white Stickle on him. It is such a nice texture.


Welcome Baby

Yea, I love those little sheep so much that this card was designed all around them. All those fluffy fellas are jumping through the night sky over a star waiting for baby to go to sleep. Ahhh . . . sweet.

That's it for today! But I'll be back on September 17th for my first My Little Shoebox Blog Hop. Be sure to join us. There will be tons of inspiration and fun!

3 comments:

Juliana said...

All of these projects with the little lambs are adorable Aphra!!!

mustangkayla said...

Cute, cute CAUTE! Adorable cards!

Jamie Lane said...

These are sooo cute! I love the "welcome baby" card - such great colors and design!