Saturday, September 11, 2010

I'm Ba-aaa-ack!

Happy Saturday, my scrappy friends! I'm back to share my second project with My Little Shoebox's Simple Life line. The cute little sheep stickers, die cuts, and stamps really inspired me on this one.


Milk Can Gift Set

I saw this milk can tin at my mom's house and thought it would look really cute altered. And the farm theme of this line was perfect for it. So, I wrapped the canister with a variety of papers and then added a tag to the front for my large sheep sticker. I also created a coordinating card that says "Gonna Miss Ewe" on the front. Gosh, I'm punny, hun?


Here's a close-up of the stamps I used. For the sheep, I just stamped it on some of the coordinating paper and cut it out. For the fence, I stamped several images right next to one another and then cut it out as one continuous border.

I tied some ribbon around the handles, filled the container with milk caramels, and I had myself a sweet little gift for my friend.

Thanks for stopping in today! I'll see you tomorrow with one last day of Simple Life assignments. Have a good one!


4 comments:

Caroline said...

I love the milk can!! "Ewe" did a great job!!

Debbie said...

Love what you did with the milk can! So cute!!!!!! Hope you had a great vacation!

mustangkayla said...

Oh my, its absolutely ADORABLE!

Lydia said...

THis is adorable Aphra!! So cute!! Great use of those papers!