Friday, September 10, 2010

Keepin' It Simple

This month I got to work with My Little Shoebox's Simple Life line. What a treat for a momma of two boys! I went a little overboard and created a few more projects than required. Hee hee! So, I'll be sharing over the next few days. First up is my mini album.

Ewe Boys: Cover

The covers are made from stained balsa wood, which is very lightweight and easy to work with. I thought it went well with this line. And at 6" x 6", it was a good size.
Ewe Boys: Play Hard





Ewe Boys: Work Together




Ewe Boys: Love Each Other




Ewe Boys: Act Silly






Phew . . . a lot of photos, hun? Thanks for scrolling through them all! Hope you'll come back tomorrow for more projects with this amazing line. Tootles!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Aphra, this mini is adorable.

mustangkayla said...

What an incredible mini! Wowzers...its just fabulous! Your so darn creative and talented!

Jamie Lane said...

I love the colors and design, they work so perfectly with the photos!

Frances said...

Sweet, sweet mini...can't wait to use this line!

Anna said...

Забавный и красивый альбомчик, очень понравился!