Thursday, September 2, 2010

Stash Challenge

So, I've been cleaning, rearranging, organizing, and decorating my scrapbook room. It is looking GOOD and almost ready for its debut here in blogland. One thing I realized as I worked is that I need to use my stuff. Complicated concept, I know. But really. I have some really lovely papers and embellishments in those cabinets and drawers. Things that have just been sitting there for years waiting to be touched.

I decided to issue myself a little challenge. For every project that I create with brand new product, I have to create something from my stash. I thought I'd share my first stash challenge project with you.

Fall Cards: These two little beauties were created with SEI's Playday papers and Ally's Wonderland alphabet stickers, Imaginise and Prima flowers, Jenni Bowlin and 7 Gypsies tags, Maya Road stick pins, and a couple of various buttons. That's a nice mix of stash, eh?


So, what do you think? Using your stash can still be trendy and fun. If you decide to take your own stash challenge, I'd love to see what you create. Have a great day!

10 comments:

Alexis said...

love the stash cards! They are gorgeous. I am in lust with the color choices. Beautiful.

Michelle said...

Oh I **SO** need to do this!!!! Great cards!! They are so pretty!!!!

mustangkayla said...

What a great idea! GORGEOUS cards! I can't wait to see your scrap room!

Frances said...

So, so pretty Aphra...SEI is sure to love these!

Myia Shantrice said...

Your card rock Aphra! Love your challenge! I think I need to go for it again. I have done it before. XOXO

Erin P said...

good idea girl...you have inspired me touse my stash too! i will keep you updated ...LOL. xoxo erin p

Caroline said...

I LOVE stash challenges. If we don't hit the beach this weekend I'm going to scrap from my stash.

Very cute cards!!!

Kat said...

cute cards!! i need to take teh stash challenge...i hoard all the products that i love, when i really should be using them! thanks for the kick in the butt :)

Tanya Tahir said...

wow, these are sooo adorable! Love them!

Diana said...

These cards are WONDERFUL. Here is my take on the stash challenge:
http://wonderwoman-diana.blogspot.com/2010/09/rock-beach-two-ways.html
Thanks for the inspiration! :)