Sunday, September 19, 2010

Staying Put

Our 6 team members returning ...

Stephanie Hart
Aphra Bolyer
Renata Moni
Jill Sarginson
Helena Johansson
Trish Harwick

Our 16 new members ...

Nicole Pomeroy
Ann Katrin Toresen
Sandi Smith
Mahlin Wiggur

Berdien Weideveld
Camilla Ekman
Zoe Nemburt
Geneviève Allen

Christy Saeger
Kim Jeffress
Katarina Damm Blomberg
Tomoko Takahashi

Illy Gianquinto
Shannon Morgan
Frances Sylvia
Maiko Kosugi

Nicole Martel
Renata Watanabe

I get to stay! How fun is that? All the sketches and layouts are just so inspiring to me, so I wasn't ready to leave. Lucky for me, Kristine picked me to stay. Thanks Kristine! And . . . I get to dig into my stash every week to see what goodies that I have bought and not yet used. Yep, just doing my part. Hee hee!

Ready

My cute little guy isn't quite old enough to play soccer but he is his brother's biggest fan. Here is he all decked out in the team's colors right down to his Gatorade.


Finally, I got to use these Bella Boulevard paper and stickers. I've been having them in my stash for quite some time now. The bright colors and clean lines were a perfect match for my photos.

Be sure to head on over to the Creative Scrappers blog and check out this week's fab sketch, all the other talented ladies' layouts, and this month's prize.

Happy Scrappin!

6 comments:

Melinda Spinks said...

Aphra, yay for you! Congratualtions on your re-assignment with the CS team, although I wasn't surprised :)
Love the layout too! I'm sure it won't be long and your little man will be running around the soccer field too!
Melinda :)

Michelle said...

Congratulations on another term with CS!!! I have to say that I am not surprised either! :)
I love your page and that line is perfect for your photos of Ethan!!

Kat said...

congrats! and cute layout....your son is so cute!

mustangkayla said...

Congrats! What an adorable layout! Love the design!

Lydia said...

Glad to hear it Aphra, I love your sketches, and conrats to all the new team members as well.

Jamie Lane said...

Congrats!

Such a fun layout, love the bright colors! And...he is darling!