Wednesday, October 27, 2010

For the Love of Ribbon!

So excited to be joining these sweet, talented ladies on the design team at Really Reasonable Ribbon.



Jacque

Trudy Sjolander

Ericka Taylor

Tilly McLeod

Connie

Cheryl Walker

Kerri Michaud

If you haven't already, you should definitely go and check out the RRR store. Ribbon heaven, my friends! I'll be making my first post at the RRR blog HERE on Thursday, November 4th. In fact, I'll be there every Thursday to share some of my ribbon projects. I'd sure love it if you'd pop in and say hi!

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow!! Congrats Aphra!!!!

Liz Chidester said...

Just in time for red ribbon week! Ha! congrats Aphra, well deserved!!

mustangkayla said...

Congrats! I can't wait to be inspired by your projects!

MrsETaylor said...

Aphra, your work knocks my socks off. I'm so excited to have you on the team and I'm super excited about getting to know you a little better.

Congratulations again

Erika

Cheryl Walker said...

Congratulations Aphra, and welcome to the RRR DT hun! Im super excited to be working with You, and everyone else this time around, and cant wait to see what you design using RRR!!! Im sure all your projects will be beautiful as I was looking through your blog and LOVE your designs!!! Cant wait to get to know you :)
Hugs,
Cheryl

Connie M. said...

Aphra, I am so looking forward to working with you on the RRR DT!! Your work is just amazing! Hugs!

Amber said...

You will love being on the RRR DT. This month finished my DT term with them and every second was fun! Love the fabulous ribbon and Bonnie/Erika are the best!
Hugs
Amber

Cassie said...

Congratulations!!!
I was on the DT last time around!!! You will LOVE it!!!
Can't wait to see what you design!!
=)