Monday, October 25, 2010

Imaginisce Halloween Card Challenge

Let the Halloween countdown begin! Only 6 more days. Plenty enough time to whip up a cute card with your Imaginisce stash. That's exactly the challenge that Melinda, Liz, and I are hosting this week at the Imaginisce blog. Here's my witchy creation!



For the base of my card, I drew a witch's hat onto a folded sheet of To Love and Cherish patterned paper. Then, I glued the top part of the hat back together to create a shaped card. The band on the hat was cut from a sheet of Dino Roar paper and trimmed with a piece of Apple Cider. I added in some purple Glam Rocks for some extra detail.

That lovely purple flower is one of Imaginisce's new Roly Rosies, precut paper flowers that you just roll into shape. Easy, but oh so fun! I created a couple of extra rolled flowers and some paper curls from the same orange and green paper as the band. I also added some purple and green cupcake flowers. LOVE that tulle! Throw in a couple of stick pins and the collage is finished.

How cute is this scalloped stamp? It is from Imaginisce's Apple Cider collection. And that fuzzy little fellow beside my title, is a spider created from a flower with some petals removed and an I-Top brad.

You can see Melinda's and Liz's cards HERE at the Imaginisce blog. While you're there, be sure to find out all the details of the card challenge. There are some fabulous prizes up for grabs! Now wouldn't that be a treat? Happy Scrappin'!

8 comments:

Lesley Langdon said...

SO SO SO cute! Looks like a decoration!

Liz said...

This is just the cutest thing ever! Love what you created for the challenge :)

mustangkayla said...

This is the cutest witches hat I've ever seen! Faboo job! LOVE LOVE LOVE the flowers you made and all the embellies! WOwzer...

Dawn said...

Seen this on the imaginisce blog and had to pop in to tell you how adorable this is. LOVE all the details

erin said...

this is so flippin cute!!!

Jill Sarginson said...

this is seriously one of the best cards I have ever seen! It deserved to be on 2peas too ... :) LOVE IT! Thanks for the blog visit!! :)

mrschez said...

this is awesome stuff!

Cassie said...

This is absolutely amazing!!
Thank you SO much for sharing it with us at Paper Issues!!!
=)