Sunday, October 10, 2010

Let's Get This Party Started!

Kristine has a big time party going on at Creative Scrappers for sketch reveal #125. Over 70 layouts, over 10 sponsors, and over $250 in prizes! Woot! Woot! Here's the sketch and my take.



Summer Son

I think this might be my favorite picture from our beach vacation this past Labor Day. Hard to say for sure, though, since I took over 200 pictures. Geez.....and they all look just about the same as last year. Except this one doesn't. He looks older. And I am not happy about that at all.

I bought this American Crafts Heat Wave paper waaaayyyyyy back in the Spring when I knew I'd be going to the beach. The bright colors, especially the blues, were perfect for this photo and this sketch.





Besides the American Crafts Heat Wave papers, I used their SPF dimensional stickers and the yellow glittered Nikki Rikki Thickers. Mmmmm . . . fun!

Ok, that's all I've got for ya, but there's a WHOLE lot more to see over at the Creative Scrappers blog. Hope you'll join the party!

6 comments:

Myia Shantrice said...

Very colorful and cute! Love your work!

Melinda Spinks said...

Oh WOW! Aphra I seriously think this is awesome and the blue background makes the entire thing pop!!!

Kat said...

cute layout! i love all the fun paper strips!

mustangkayla said...

Your layout is so much fun! Love the sun and clouds! Love the blue base!

Glynis said...

Love all the bright colours and layered elements! I love how the black outline makes those elements pop :O)

mrschez said...

love this layout, super cute blog!