Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My Little Shoebox October Sketch

Happy Monday, Scrappers! Hope you had a great weekend and are ready for some scrappy inspiration. My Little Shoebox is hosting another sketch challenge this month, and it begins today. Woo hooo!!! More My Little Shoebox product up for grabs. Here's the sketch and my take.

What a Pair!

Awww . . . aren't they cute? I just love their sweet smiles. It usually takes a few (at least ten) takes before I get them both looking at the camera and both smiling. So when it finally happens, I am pretty excited! That's what I journaled about.

Don't you just love the colors and critters in this Green line by My Little Shoebox? Trees, mushrooms, and snails. Eeek!!! All I've done here is pop and stack the stickers and die cuts. Love it!

Well, thanks for stopping by! You will definitely want to pop over to the My Little Shoebox blog HERE and see what the other girls came up with. You can also see how to enter your layout in the challenge.

3 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Woweeeee....what an awesome page! Love the design, papers/accents and bright colors! :)

mustangkayla said...

Wowee is right! What a super super cute layout!

Kim said...

Yippie...I love a sketch challenge!!!! Super duper cute lol Aphra and your boys are just adorable!