Sunday, November 7, 2010

Creative Scrappers Meets Paper Poppy Kit Co.

Creative Scrappers sketch #129 was posted yesterday. I struggled with this one, which is pretty ironic, considering it was my sketch. Hee hee! I pushed myself out of my box on this one. And even though the process was a bit trying at times, I do like the result.

Fall Guyz









You can see the sketch and the rest of the Creative Scrappers Designers's takes on it HERE. Well, worth the trip.
Also, all supplies for this layout are from Paper Poppy Kit Co.'s November Main Kit, which you can purchase HERE.
Thanks so much for stopping by! I'll be back soon.

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Ok, that is funny that you struggled with your own sketch! I think your page turned out great!!! I love all the squares at the bottom with the different embellies in it. Cute title too!!! :)

PinkSugar said...

Wow awsome work. Love allthe cute fall embellies. You ladies are so talented. Stacey M Aka PINSUGAR

Teri said...

I love this, Aphra! Especially those darling embellies - and the darling boys! :)

Kathy Martin said...

AWESOME! I love it! Great accents! :)

Kim said...

Oh Aphra....loving this to pieces!!!!! I may have to give your sketch a try!

~Christina~ said...

Well if you struggled, I sure can't tell. It's amazing!!!!

Lori Allred said...

So stinking cute girl...but I love everything you design anyway!

Kim said...

goodness this is sooo cute I love your little squares of paper piecings down the bottom TOO CUTE!!!!

Kristina said...

Like the results? I LOVE the results, it is so wonderful!