Tuesday, November 16, 2010

For My Little Bow-Headed Friend

Hello my scrappy friends. I thought I'd pop in quickly today to share a fun little project. For my My Little Shoebox Cute As A Button project, I created a bow and barrett holder for my sweet little friend Vivian.


I bought the wooden base at Michael's and then covered it with patterned paper. I added a die cut to the center for her name. Then, I adorned it with some stacked fussy cut flowers and Creative Charms bling. I added ribbon strips with staples to the back. The wider ones can hold her large bows and the smaller one can hold barretts and bobby pins.

To finish off the ribbon strips, I added some die cuts and more cardstock stickers. These little circles will help keep the ribbon straight. This little project was so easy to make and my cute friend Vivi loved it! Since she has two older bow-wearing sisters, I might just be making some more bow holders in the future.

Toodles!

8 comments:

Tonya Boone said...

this is so so so darling..

Suzanne said...

This is so sweet! perfect for a little girl!

mustangkayla said...

That is super cute! Love the little piece at the bottom of the ribbon!

Ashley S. said...

This is adorable!

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

that is the cutest thing! she is goinbg to love it I am sure.

Michelle said...

This is SO SO CUTE!!! What a clever idea!! I am sure Vivian will LOVE this!!

Glynis said...

What a great way to organize that bow collection and SO CUTE to boot!! :O)

Kristina said...

Totally adorable!