Friday, November 12, 2010

Playing With Girls

This past summer my best friend Frances and I decided to take our six kiddos on a mini vacation to the Yogi Bear Campground. And even though it was a little hectic at times, we had a blast! Our big kids got to stay up late both nights and play cards while the little ones slept. I got some cute pics of them playing Uno. And as soon as I saw these pics, I knew I'd be scrapping me some pink! My Little Shoebox's Cute As A Button line was just perfect.

Playing With Girls

I am LOVING the My Little Shoebox die cut sheets. Each 12 x 12 sheet comes with a variety of square, circle, scalloped, and border die cuts. I like finding new ways to use the die cuts. For this layout, one die cut grounds the title and the other contains my journaling. Aside from some cardstock stickers, the die cuts are pretty much the only embellishing on the page. Oh, and of course, the mini and chipboard alphas. Mmmmm . . . LOVE them, too!

What girl layout would be complete without some ruffles, hun? These were created from three strips of scallops cut from the edges of the square scalloped die cut paper.

Be sure to head on over to the My Little Shoebox blog HERE to see some other fab ways to use the die cuts. Have a good one!

7 comments:

Tammy said...

This is so fun and colorful. An adorable layout!

Kristina said...

Really really adorable, loving all the bright girly colors and patterns!

Michelle said...

I love the bright fun colors and all the layers and dimension!!! Fun, fun pics of the kiddos!!!

Lydia said...

LOL Aphra, this is so cute and those photos are priceless, great job!

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

what a gr8 lo love the colors!

mustangkayla said...

Adorable layout!

DORCAS said...

FAbulous layout! So pretty! Thanks for sharing! Love the detail!
~Dorcas
http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/