Saturday, December 18, 2010

It's Holly Jolly Time!

Good morning friends. Taking a quick break from shopping, wrapping, baking, decking, caroling, enjoying . . . . to post a couple of fun projects using My Little Shoebox's Holly Jolly collection and Becky Fleck's Card Maps and Page Maps.

Season's Greeting Card


Snow Fun



Quick story about the layout -- my youngest came to say hi (steal some M&Ms) while I was scrapping. As he snuck his hand into the candy jar, he knocked over my drink. The entire right side of the page was covered in Diet Coke. After some quick dabbing and drying, the photos and paper were spared, but the white cardstock background had to be replaced. My replacement piece didn't exactly match. Grrr . . . Oh well, you can't tell as much in real life as you can in the photo.

See ya tomorrow for Creative Scrappers Sketch #137 reveal!

6 comments:

Denise said...

Small children, drinks, and scrapping definitely don't mix. It doesn't look bad on the photos here. If you are really bothered by it, you could take some chalk and a cotton ball and color it up. Your layout is absolutely gorgeous!!! Love the bling you added to the trees and the paper is so beautiful all on it own.

Cynthia B. said...

sorry about the Diet Coke incident! The white cs doesn't look bad at all online - the colors of the page are so vibrant.
Thanks for sharing your card and layout! The glittery snow letters are so cool.

bakscrap said...

Very cute. I doubt you'll even notice once it is in page protectors in an album. I try to keep bevarages OFF my scrap table, just because I can see how easily this can happen.

Sarah Mullanix said...

These are so much fun with all the bright cheery colors...LOVE that line! Your luckier than I am, when my kids mess something up it's never salvagable! :)

Kathy Martin said...

Oh how cute and SNOW much fun! ;)

Tammy E. said...

I love the bright, cheery colors on both the card and the layout. It is wonderful to see a two pager these days! Glad you were able to get most of the drink cleaned up!