Sunday, December 5, 2010

Not So Jolly!

Happy Sunday to ya Scrappers. Sketch #133 is up at Creative Scrappers. My layout features some photos that really embody the loving, giving spirit of Christmas. My two sweet boys all hugged up, the youngest with a huge smile on his face. Ahhh . . . it really is the season to be jolly. Can you see the sarcasm dripping off the words? No? Ok, well after you see my pics, you will. LOL!

To Be Jolly

See what I mean? They are fighting to the tooth over some candy-filled candy canes that their grandparents gave them. I just love that you can see the determination on my little one's face. And it paid off, too, didn't it? Not quite fair for the big one. He can't really beat up his younger brother. Anyhoo, I scrap the good, bad, and ugly. Ha, ha!

All the papers and embellishments on this layout come from Imaginisce's lovely Cottage Christmas collection. And lucky for you, Imaginisce is giving it away at the blog every day during our Twelve Days of Christmas event. I'm posting my December Daily next weekend. Hope you'll stop by and leave me some love. Have a great day!

11 comments:

Alia said...

Great design and holiday feel!!

mustangkayla said...

Haha! Thats too funny! Cute layout!

Kat said...

love your funny layout! you have the cutest kids, too!

Glynis said...

I just love that you scrapped that hilarious and all too true layout! I could just see my two doing the same.
This layout is so cute and so is that cottage christmas line. Thanks for sharing another of your fantastic creations :O)

Lesley from WI said...

Cute LO and the photos made me laugh!

Bonnie - Really Reasonable Ribbon said...

Love the layout Aphra. I remember those days all too well! lol

Michelle said...

This is an awfully familiar scene at my house too. This is such an adorable page!!! Happy Sunday! :)

Rene said...

LOL! I just love this layout! Beautiful and REAL!
Scrappy Love,
Rene'

Kristina said...

What an adorable layout, the pictures are too funny!

flamegirl said...

Boys will be boys. What a great layout.

cindy said...

Very cute LO