Thursday, December 23, 2010

One Down. Two to Go.

I thought now that I have finished crafting my Christmas cards, I could get a head start on my Valentine's cards. Ok, well maybe I didn't actually craft all my cards, but I did create them at Winkflash. And send them out. Yesterday. So, yes, I really do need to start making Valentine's cards now. All three that I plan to make. Here's the first one.

Love You Card

The patterned papers, die cut, cardstock sticker, and alpha stickers are all from My Little Shoebox's Harmony collection. Big news! I stamped!!! Shocker, I know. But, I did. I used one of the Harmony stamps to create the orange and white background paper. Orange Staz On ink is so bright and bold and went perfectly with the cute little geisha girl.


The bow is made from 1/2" Pink Wrinkled Ribbon and Cotton Candy Baker's Twine from Really Reasonable Ribbon. And if these two ribbons don't work for you, be sure to check out the 218 different pink ribbons in the store HERE.

One down. Two to go. I might just finish in time. LOL! Have a great day!

6 comments:

Elizabeth (Beth) Moore said...

What a fun card! Your post makes me realize that I need to get started on my Valentine Cards too! Hope you have a fabulous Christmas!!

mustangkayla said...

Haha! Too cute! Sheesh...valentines day, I'm still trying to get to a birthday in January and a vacation the first of February!

Kathy Martin said...

Sweet card! :)

Michelle said...

LOL you are a goof!!! I hope you get those Valentine's Day cards done!! It is really cute!! Love that little geisha girl!

Teri said...

Love! Those little Asian girls are so cute! :)

Brooke said...

Cute card! Love the bright colors. Thanks for sharing :)