Saturday, December 4, 2010

See Me on Page 55



I am so SO excited to be published in print for the very first time. It was such a thrill to flip through the magazine. My anticipation rising as I turned each page to find my layout. And then, there it was on page 55.



My son was pretty excited to see himself in a magazine. He said he didn't know that I could make him famous. Stick with me, kiddo!

It is such a beautiful magazine, too! And as if being published wasn't generous enough, they sent me goodies, LOTS of goodies. If you haven't already, I highly encourage you to submit to this magazine. There Spring 2010 call is HERE. Good luck! Maybe we'll be on the same page together.

14 comments:

Jessica said...

congrats! such a cute pg.!

Suzy said...

Congratulations!! :)

Kim said...

congrats Aphra...you deserve it!!!!!

Michelle said...

Oh Aphra, that is SO COOL!!!! Congratulations!!!!

Sandi Cl~ said...

Congrats to you!

Jennifer said...

Congrats Aphra!! Very exciting and well deserved!

Kat said...

congratulations!!!

Lydia said...

WTG Aphra!! That is awesome!! Such a great Magazine!!

Jamie Harder said...

Hoooray!!! I LOVE that magazine and I LOVE your work....congratulations my friend!!!!! That is one amazing page!!!

Vivian said...

Congrats!!! I love that magazine too!

Caroline said...

That is just so cool!! Congrats!! Hope you plan on framing the puppy!!

mustangkayla said...

Congrats! Fabulous layout!

GreenScrap said...

Congrats!! You make awesome Layouts!! TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

lizzyc said...

well done on being published.. a lovely layout too..i have just been getting this mag via internet and it is a fabulous read and full of wonderful layouts and ideas.. thanks for sharing..