Friday, December 31, 2010

Whooooo Loves Adornit?

I do. I do. Today's my last day as Guest Blogger at Adornit. I thought I'd share my Pink Hoot mini album that was up on the blog Wednesday.

As you may know, I am a momma scrapping two boys. You might think I wouldn't be excited to receive a collection that features so many girly colors, but I was. You see, I have a couple of theories about using pink to scrap pictures of my boys. First, if the picture is a close up with lots of skin tone, well I can use pink because it complements their peachy skin nicely. Second, if I am in the photo, then I can use pink. In fact, if ANY girls are in the photo, I can use pink. Ok, I know it's not perfect logic, but it allows me to use a lot of great products. Like Pink Hoot.













As you can see, my album is pretty simple. The Pink Hoot papers and stickers are so cute that you don't need to add much. All I added from my stash was a few buttons and some pop dots. Gotta love that!

Hope you'll go check out my other projects at the Adornit blog. You'll LOVE all their papers.

And be sure to come back tomorrow for a super fun Imaginisce blog hop challenge. WITH prizes! Woo hooo!!!

3 comments:

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

LOVE this!!! I'm a Huge owl fan and this is just TOO CUTE!!! TFS! -Sam :-)

Glynis said...

I would not have thought to use pink for boys, but you've made it work. Love this Super Cute Mini!! :O)

mustangkayla said...

ADORABLE mini! Love that line! So cute!